All About Me

Hello, Everyone!


My name is Felicia Kaylee and i'm 15 years old. I'm a senior high school student and i graduated from Pribadi Junior High School.

I'd say i'm quite to people i don't know yet but i can be loud when i get comfortable with them.
I like to spend my time by watching movies, reading books, hanging out with my friends or even by being active in an organization. I believe a person who do good things, will be a good person in the future that's why I've always wanted to be a social activist ever since i opened my eyes about how messed up some part of the world is, even though i haven't had the chance to become one yet.

I personally think that i'm a person who embraces diversity, and by that means, i have no boundaries or limits in making new friends based on their backgrounds and i feel like it's a good thing. I like it when people trust me to listen to their stories even when i might not give the best advice to them.

It still feels surreal for me that i got enrolled in SMAN 3 Bandung and i can't wait to begin my new journey here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIco's Weg Review