my future

 

My Goal, My Ambition

 

I’m going to be a successful businesswoman in the future that can helps those who are in need. Sure there are a thousand ways to go to Rome they said, but I hope mine starts by taking business major in UI or Unpad in the next two years. I know that getting into those universities require hardwork and a lot of prayers. That is why I try to study and revise what I learn everyday.

I currently join bye bye plastic bag (BBPB) that based in Bandung. It’s a non governmental organization that is driven by youths to tackle single use plastics problems to bring the world towards sustainibility. The quarantine that’s happening for a few months now also helps me to give myself more time to learn and study about marketing which might help for my future career.

I love travelling, so I hope in the future I can do my business wherever that is online based so I can be anywhere where I want to. A year after I got my bachelor degree, im going to university again to get my master degree somewhere abroad with scholarship I hope. Preferably University of Melbourn in Australia or University College London  in England. Amiin.

But right now, I just need to focus on what’s in front or me. Because we never know the future, we just have to work hard and hope it pays off in the end. Even if it doesn’t, we know we tried hard enough and maybe our plan is not as good as God’s plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIco's Weg Review